An extensive teaching on the benefits and blessings of stupas; includes advice about the Great Stupa being built near Bendigo, Australia
By the power of the Buddha and holy objects, our actions become Dharma
A teaching by Lama Zopa Rinpoche on the benefits and power of holy objects. The teaching includes many quotations from Buddhist sutras.
Explanation of the different types of prayer wheels as a means of purifying negativities and accumulating merit
Extensive instruction for making tsa-tsas as a practice and means to achieve a good rebirth, make extensive offerings, and receive the blessing of holy objects.
How to accumulate merit and the causes of ultimate happiness by viewing, making and respecting holy objects.
Advice from Lama Zopa Rinpoche about hanging prayer flags and engaging in various activities on auspicious days.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche's prayers and offerings to the holy objects.
A talk and video from Lama Zopa Rinpoche's visit to Nalanda Monastery, France in 2001.
Advice on holy objects such as statues, stupas, tsa-tsas, texts and prayer wheels, as well as advice on pilgrimage, monasteries and temples, the Maitreya Project and the Relic Tour.
- Benefits of Building Monasteries •
- Building a Temple •
- Benefits of Building a Monastery •
- Practices for Success of the Monastery •
- The Benefits of Monasteries •
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras Amulet •
- The Benefits of Blessing Strings •
- Benefits of Prayer Flags •
- When to Hang Prayer Flags •
- Prayer Flags and Banners •
- A Prayer Wheel in the Ocean •
- Yamantaka Mantras in Prayer Wheel •
- Prayer Wheel and Tong-len Practice •
- The Benefits of Prayer Wheels and Chenrezig Practice •
- Checking Mantras for Prayer Wheel •
- Benefits of Prayer Wheels •
- Making a Prayer Wheel •
- Building a Universal Peace Wheel •
- Hand Prayer Wheel •
- More Talks on this Topic: Prayer Wheels •
- Request to Build a Prayer Wheel •
- The Prayer Wheel Brings Many Blessings •