Teachings at Amitabha and White Tara Initiations and Retreat (Audio and Unedited Transcripts)
- Teachings at Amitabha and White Tara Initiations and Retreat
- Precious Human Rebirth
- Dharma and Non-Dharma, Studying Lam-Rim, Amitabha Practice and Pure Land
- Bodhisattva Vows, Amitabha Practice and Pure Land
- Samsara, Emptiness, Trehor Kyorpen Rinpoche, Gen Jampa Wangdu, Prison Practice
- Bodhicitta Motivation, Kindness of Others, Methods to Prolong Life
- Bodhisattva Vows, Lung of Amitayus Mantra and Long-life Sutra
- White Tara Sadhana, His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Obstacle Year
- Refuge Practice
- Dedication Prayers
- Results of Karma, Living in Vows, White Tara Practice
- Purifying in Emptiness, Suffering of Samsara, Bodhicitta Motivation, White Tara Practice (con't)
- Sprinkling Water, Offering Mudras, Emptiness of White Tara Body and Mind
- Visualization, Reciting Mantras, Dedications
- Final Dedications
Teachings at Amitabha and White Tara Initiations and Retreat
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these teachings during Amitabha and White Tara initiations and a White Tara retreat at Shakyamuni Center, Taichung, Taiwan in February 2007.
The teachings include lung (oral transmission) of the Amitayus mantra and the long-life sutra.
The teaching was being translated into Chinese and while we have edited those sections out, you may still occasionally hear the Chinese interpreter's voice in the background.
Click on the links above to listen to each section and read along with the unedited transcript.