The following teachings by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche have now been translated into Spanish by Felipe Ángel, Centro Yamantaka, FPMT Colombia.
- Is Attachment Completely Negative? An excerpt from a teaching by Lama Yeshe on how to have a realistic attitude toward attachment.
- The Aim of a Spiritual Practice. A teaching by Lama Zopa Rinpoche about the purpose of meditation and the spiritual path, given at the 25th Kopan meditation course, 1992.
- Cherish Others and Be Happy. Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses the good heart in this teaching from the nineteenth Kopan meditation course, 1986.
- That's the Lam-rim! The second part of a teaching by Lama Yeshe at the tenth Kopan meditation course, 1977. The first part of this teaching is Emotional Ambition.
- Emotional Ambition. Lama Yeshe discusses what makes us happy in this excerpt from the tenth Kopan meditation course, 1977.
- What is Dharma Practice? Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the meaning of Dharma and how to practice at the ninth Kopan Course, 1976.
- The Simple Art of Meditation. A short talk by Lama Yeshe on the purpose of meditation.
The Eight Places of Buddhist Pilgrimage by Jeremy Russell has been translated into Spanish by FPMT affiliate, Ediciones Mahayana, 1 and is now available for download as a PDF file. This book describes the eight sites in northern India of special significance in the Buddha's life, and provides information and inspiration to pilgrims.
- Becoming Your Own Therapist (Lama Yeshe)
- Make Your Mind an Ocean (Lama Yeshe)
- Virtue & Reality (Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
Ediciones Dharma has also published:
- La Mente Silenciosa (The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind by Lama Yeshe)
- El Corazón del Camino (The Heart of the Path by Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
- La Esencia del Budismo Tibetano (The Essence of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe)
- Dar Sentido a la Vida (Making Life Meaningful by Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
- Ego, Apego Y Liberacion (Ego, Attachment and Liberation by Lama Yeshe)
The following DVD has been translated into Spanish by Ediciones Dharma:
- Introduction to Tantra (Lama Yeshe)
1 Ediciones Mahayana is a non-profit organization whose aim is to provide Spanish speakers with texts to study, meditate, and practice Buddhism. This publishing house specializes in the translation and publication of Buddhist meditation and practice books, including materials of the FPMT study programs. For more information, visit www.edicionesmahayana.es. [Return to text]
2 Ediciones Dharma is non-profit publisher founded in 1982 and located in Alicante, Spain. Ediciones Dharma specializes in Tibetan Buddhism, and has a backlist of more than 60 titles, including translations of books by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche published by Wisdom Publications. For more information, visit www.edicionesdharma.com or email email@example.com. [Return to text]